VC Music Fest 2015 - BBQ Participants Registration
4th Annual VC Music Fest & BBQ
Please review the following:
- Team check-in times: Thursday, June 4th 12 PM – 5 PM / Friday June 5th 8 AM – ?
- Cooks meeting will begin Friday, June 5th at 5 PM
- Meat inspections will begin Friday, June 5th at 9:00 AM
- All teams must leave the contest area before 11:00 AM Sunday June 7th.
- No Alcohol allowed in public view – Violators will be subject to disqualification.
- Potable water will be made available.
- Gray water receptacles will be provided and must be used. ABSOLUTELY no dumping of gray water in fields or planters. Violators will be subject to disqualification and fines.
- Ash containers will be provided and are for ash only. Do not put trash or grease in ash containers.
- Grease containers will be provided.
- Taste of BBQ participants must declare a minimum of 5 weeks before event allowing promoters to place them on file with the County of San Diego Health Department 30 days prior to event.
- Taste of BBQ participants may need to complete a San Diego County Health Department Food Handler test. Tests will be administered by Dale Ginos a minimum of 2 weeks prior to the event.
- All teams must leave their cook area clean and free of all BBQ debris upon departure. Cleaning deposit will be required by all teams at next year’s event if instructions are not followed.
- This is a family event. Please use good taste in the display of all banners, etc.
- Friday Night – Quiet Time is 11:00 PM – 7:00 AM. Violators will be subject to disqualification.
- All teams must have fun!
- 4th Annual VC Music Fest & BBQ Team Registration
- $7500 IN CASH PRIZES
- California State Championship KCBS Sanctioned
- June 5th – 6th, 2015
- Download 2015 BBQ Team Application